Climb Your Everest.
I work with organizations that want to develop highly productive teams, that deliver profit, performance and engagement.
I will share my stories, both daunting and humorous, imparting leadership tools as I take you up the mountain with me. You can choose from a few different presentations which I created for all kinds of groups. As an avid mountain climber, avalanche survivor, global citizen, author, TEDx speaker, college professor, electrical engineer, PhD in Leadership and Change, and equality advocate, I would love to speak to your group!
Climb Your Everest, Lead Your Team to Their Mountain Top Experience
- In this program, I go over the 7 steps that enable you and your team to discover and climb your Everest and be able to
- Learn how to define strategic goals and achieve them
- Challenge your employees to navigate through hurdles by continuing learning and development
- Leverage your strengths to increase sustainable engagement and performance
- Create a breakthrough plan through nurturing and encouraging your employees
- Discover how to be an adaptable leader in times of turbulence
Build Your High Performing Team, Your Everest Team
- In this program, you will learn practical tools and techniques that enable you to build a high-performing team
- Promote a respectful and productive environment by articulating a clear, achievable vision
- Trust in your team’s efficacy
- Create a safe and empowering space to grow by opening the lines of effective communication
- Increase engagement by developing a strong company culture
- Create diverse teams with more creativity and better decision-making
IT’S TIME TO CONQUER OUR INNER FEARS.
— PAUL MOEHRING, DM – FARMERS INSURANCE
— SHAWN PLASTER, CEO – PLASTER GROUP
— GUÐRÚN HARPA BJARNADÓTTIR, MANAGER – PWC
WISE Board at Samsung
Lori Hofmann, Executive and Transition Coach, Expedi
Alex Duquette, District Manager, Farmers Insurance Group
Above The Mountain’s Shadow
A Journey of Adventure, Disaster, and Redemption Inspired by the Plight of At-Risk Girls
By: Sara Safari
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.